I Hope You Had a Good Day in Spanish

How do you say Good evening hope you had a good day in Spanish. Okay I hope this answers your question.


Para Ti Amor Good Night Greetings Good Morning Greetings Good Day Quotes

I needed a problem to have a good day.

. To have a good time To have fun Pasárselo bien. I hope you had a good day. Europarleuropaeu Espero que l o q ue he p od ido de ci r haya c on tribuido a una mejor comprensión y agradezco una vez más a sus Señorías el tiempo y el esfu erz o que han de dic ado a e sta propuesta.

Yo también lo he hecho. When we want to wish a good day to our spouse our mother our roommate or whomever is leaving our house to go somewhere we usually say que te vaya bien which roughly translates to. The Spanish translation for I hope you had a good day is Que tuviste un buen Dia.

But saying que tengas buen día is also okay. I found this T-Shirt which I belive will answer more or less your translation request. May things go well for you.

I hope you had a good day. 450 2 2 silver badges 8 8 bronze badges. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a great weekend Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.

The owner of it will not be notified. Ahora sé lo que se siente Last Update. Its now time to close.

Read more comments Manny_Leorio. - I hope tomorrows a better one. 2 years ago Luka es perfectly.

See a translation Report copyright infringement. De acuerdo que tengas un buen día. I hope you had a good day.

Tell your friends about it 1 Translations Robert Cicilia on Dec 20 2012 Reply Buenas tardes espero que tuviste un buen dia. I hope you have a good dayMe alegro de verte John. The best way to reply in Spanish would be meaning You as well How do you say good day in.

Tenga tengas Tenga is the subjunctive form of the verb tener being used as an imperative. Add a translation English Spanish Info i hope you have a good trip. Translation of have a good day in Spanish.

Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a wonderful day Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. We went to the beachEspero que hayan pasado un buen día. - Fue agotador pero aprendí mucho.

Contextual translation of i hope you had a great birthday into Spanish. I wish you a good day a g ood vacation and great joy during these hot days. I hope you had a good day.

Que tengas un buen día informal singular It was good to see you John. Espero que estés teniendo un buen día informal singular I hope you are having a good day. Espero que hayas pasado un buen día.

Unless you say I hope heshe might have a good day where you can actually say Espero que élella tenga un buen día. Que tengas un buen día. How do you say this in Spanish Spain.

Translate i hope you have a good day in Spanish Results for i hope you have a good day translation from English to Spanish Human contributions From professional translators enterprises web pages and freely available translation repositories. Feliz cumpleaños con retraso. Have a good day good time good weekend Have a goodgreat evening day week Hey Sweetie hope you have a good day hope you have a good dayweek Hopefully we will have a good day.

I hope you had a good day. Que pases un buen día informal singular People are very polite in this country. Country or region Spain.

22 Jul 2019. Sharon Moyers 3670 views good evening hope you had a good day spanish Liked this translation. Que is used at the beginning because this phrase is actually a shortened version of I hope you have a good day or Espero que tengas un buen día.

Remember you can book private sessions with me to practice or. All right have a good day. Used to address one person a.

Espero que estés teniendo un buen día. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. Fuimos a la playa.

Espero que tengas un buen viaje. Its a shortened version of I hope youre having a great day with the I being understood. You can also say Hope all is well Hope that this email finds you well or Hope that you are doing well today Whichever you like the most.

Espero que estés pasando un buen día informal singular I hope you are having a good day at the officeEspero que estés pasando un buen día en la oficina. Está bien tener un buen día. I hope you have a good day tomorrow I hope you have a good day.

Un saludo una amante hayan tenido muchas gracias. Human translations with examples. I hope that what I have had to say has contributed to a better understanding and thank you again for the time and effort you have put into this proposal.

Follow answered May 29 2018 at 1324. Answers When you disagree with an answer. Espero que haya pasado un buen día.

Espero que te lo hayas pasado muy bien To have a good time To have fun Pasárselo bien Pasarlo bien the se is optional but if you decide to use it you have to conjugate it as well Espero que te lo hayas pasado muy bien. Espero que hayas tenido un buen día. - It was taxing but I learned a lot.

Os invito a que o s familiaricéis c o n la v ida y los escritos de los santos pues os ayudarán a amar cada vez más al Señor y a crecer como personas y como cristianos. Espero que hayan pasado un buen día plural I hope you had a good day. Learn more about these types of commands here.

Okay have a good day. Answer 1 of 8. - It was taxing but I learned a lot.

Necesitaba un problema para tener un buen día. I hope youve had as much fun. I heard you werent feeling well.

But in second person youll have to say Que tengatengas un buen día where you are not using gender. You have not had a good day today Have a good day at work - one last detail - English Only forum. Used to address multiple people a.

- Espero que mañana sea mejor. I hope this blog entry has been interesting and hopefully even helpful to you. Of agreement that you have a good day.


Time For Tea And Relaxation Hope You Re Having A Great Day Good Afternoon Pictures Photos And Good Evening Greetings Afternoon Quotes Good Afternoon Quotes


Good Afternoon Good Afternoon Cute Good Morning Quotes Good Afternoon Quotes


I Hope You Re Having A Lovely Afternoon My Sweet Friend And Sending Blessings For A Sweet Night S Sleep Good Afternoon Quotes Afternoon Quotes Good Afternoon


Good Morning Funny Good Morning Quotes Good Morning Animation Good Morning Quotes

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code